MGM LP School, Mazhuvannoor is located at Mangalathunada, Mazhuvannoor village of the kunnathunaduThaluk in Ernakulam District. The school was inaugurated on 1919 under the managership of a man named “mangalathuveettilekaranavar”. Later, the educational institution was taken over by the corporate management of the diocese of thiruvalla, under the leadership of Fr. Daniel, vicar of Kunnakkurudy Parish. Then, the school was upgraded to the status of an L P School by improving the infrastructure. Now, the educational institution is functioning under the corporate management of the diocese of muvttuopuzha. In spite of the infrastructural drawbacks, the school management tries to provide quality education. From 2015 onwards, there is only one approved teacher, but three temporary teachers are helping in the functioning of the institution. The school dreams a remarkable progress in the academic and infrastructural development.
M. G. M. L. P School, North Mazhavanoor
Mazhuvannoor P.O, Ernakulam-68689
Headmaster: Laisa M.U
Manager: Rev. Dr. Thomas Muthalapra