St. Joseph’s LP school, affiliated to the state board of education was inaugurated on 1934 under the leadership of Fr. Ousephvakkanamdathil. The first headmaster opf the school was Cherian Ramanattu sir. This school was the first educational education in UdumbannoorPanchayathu. In the inaugural stage, there were about four teachers and 200 students. There was a prestigious time in the history of the education when the school was providing quality education to 1200 students. In 2003, the school was taken over by the management of the diocese of Muvattupuzha. From then, there was tremendous improvement in the infrastructure development of the school like the inauguration of new buildings, computer lab, drinking water projects and sanitation facilities. It was done by the help of local self-governing department and parent teachers association. At present, there are about five teachers and 120 students.
St. Joseph’s L P School, Udumbanoor
Udumbannoor P. O, Idukki- 685 595
Headmaster: Aleyamma T.P
Manager: Rev. Fr. Jose Kuttikeril
+91 99461 79847